“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change”
– Jim Ryan
What to Expect
The first step in developing a good working relationship with an organizing consultant is to have a realistic understanding of what you can and should expect.
- Complete confidentiality
- Non-judgmental evaluation of your needs
- Open discussion about the cost of services
- Their willingness to do whatever task needs to be done in the interest of achieving mutually determined goals
- Physical assistance, as well as verbal instruction
- Ability to apply the "principles of organization" to your particular situation
- Creative and innovative problem solving
The organizing process is just that - a process - and only with practice will that process turn into a habit. Every person learns and implements organizing habits at their own pace. My main goal is to create organizing solutions that complement your lifestyle and will enable you to maintain those systems.
- When you first contact me, I will do a phone assessment to discuss your needs.
- Then we will schedule a one-hour in home visit where we will talk more specifically about your particular space challenges and come up with a plan of action.
- Next is your first work session. Working alongside you, I will help you start the process of making the decisions necessary to achieve the vision you have for your space.
Dedicated to helping you declutter your home and reclaim your space!